this little guy was just an experiment with oil paints on panel.
This was my final screenprint project. I based it loosely on the Canis Major and Lepus constellations that depict a hound chasing a hare, although I obviously took a few liberties. :)
This was actually my first screenprint project this summer. he’s kind of a hipster jackalope I guess?
this was another screenprint project. monoprinting! these were two of the color variations I tried out.
process shots! also printed on wood, which was fun.
screenprinting project! I did a portrait of Napoleon Bonaparte. maybe his nose is so red because he’s invading Russia?
I’ve been really lazy about updates, but here’s some of the work I did finishing up last quarter. A couple things actually got published in local magazines, yayy!
theoretical redesign of the book cover for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
for a local play featuring the writings of Flannery O’Connor
done for a local restaurant group ad. they liked it but want major changes.
this illustration was done for a magazine story on hiking in North Carolina, and it was actually chosen to get published! :)
this was a comp for an article about wedding videos
These were two poster options for a local play
These were done for an article on food portions. The second one is a visual guide to using your hands to judge good portion sizes for various foods, which I thought was pretty interesting.
These were both done for a parenting article in a magazine
Ask a Question
Centennial Theme by One by Four Studio. Powered by Tumblr.